Did the fender/rad to cowl brace install this am (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would be great is if you made measurements off all the bars so us poor people can make our own. i have access to a vice, pipe bender, and a drill. thanx in advance!

beermonkey9417 said:
what would be great is if you made measurements off all the bars so us poor people can make our own. i have access to a vice, pipe bender, and a drill. thanx in advance!

What bars are you looking for? PM me

I need to get those bars I don't have any of the under hood stuff yet. Sadly my uncle sent a Monte to the crusher that had them before I could get to them. I would have taken the Monte if I knew it was going to get crushed.

Wow! Hey shotgun, i thought i was the only one who has a Jacob Electronics ignition coil! I bought one way back in 1993 or so when they came out.

I have an extra set of those hotchkis bars if you are interested, say $100 to your door?

Also check with Marcus at SC&C, I believe Dixie is reselling his brace, maybe he has a better price?

The Jacobs unit died a while back, did serve well for a number of years.

None for me yet . PM cutty ...

We used to just take them off and toss the header to cowl bars . They were in the way who knew?

They are not on all hd suspension equipped cars either some have all other nothing . Guess if they had them they used them

At the GM weekend in PA they were $100 for the set . Get them cheaper any where go for it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor