Digital Cluster Speedometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

leefybeaver

Apprentice
Jul 23, 2012
Canada
Hey guys, I recently installed a new (used) digital cluster in my 84 Regal to hopefully repair the issue I was having with the previous one which was not having any speed reading or any digital trip odometer reading. While I always have a speed of "0" displayed and a constant number for the trip odometer (the displays work fine) I get no actual speed displayed. The mechanical odometer tics over as it should, so I know the cable is working fine. Is there something I have overlooked with the digital system? I can't even begin to guess where to start with this.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Can you elaborate more on this vehicle speed sensor? Is it in the cluster itself? Can I replace the part that would be broken?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor