DixieMonteCarlo - Good Vendor ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

montecarlo-ts

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 27, 2010
anyone know where to get the plastic trim clips for the chrome on the sides of monte carlo ls's? specifically passenger fender before and behind wheel openeing. ive only seen them at dixiemontecarlo but if ill never get them i dont want to place the order

viz79

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 1, 2009
''Unlike almost any company out there, we give away 10-25% each year of our gross profit (not net profit) to those that are less fortunate and charitable organizations. We spend Saturdays feeding the homeless, taking youth on real mission projects where thay learn to build ramps, paint, repair stairs, gutters, do yard work,etc... ''

Hey Dixie why don't you take youth and homeless and show them how to do door panels, dash parts, sending parts...etc. Seriously everybody would be happy.
Don't take our money to give it back to your community, start thinking about giving back to the Gbody community!!
vince

chappyjtc

n00b
Aug 4, 2011
I have made two different orders from DixieMonteCarlo, the first time was early July. I recieved the order comformation e-mail which said I would receive another e-mail when my item was shipped. 2 Weeks later I still had received nothing. I e-mailed and called them. They told my item had been sent and would soon be their but they had no way to track. I received my item the next day excellent product. But I think they should deal directly through UPS as they can track all shipments.

I ordered again 1Aug 11 and recieved my parts on Wed 3 Aug. So I would recomend to give them a second chance. How many of you needed a second chance at something? 8)

beenen

Greasemonkey
Jan 9, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
chappyjtc said:
I have made two different orders from DixieMonteCarlo, the first time was early July. I recieved the order comformation e-mail which said I would receive another e-mail when my item was shipped. 2 Weeks later I still had received nothing. I e-mailed and called them. They told my item had been sent and would soon be their but they had no way to track. I received my item the next day excellent product. But I think they should deal directly through UPS as they can track all shipments.

I ordered again 1Aug 11 and recieved my parts on Wed 3 Aug. So I would recomend to give them a second chance. How many of you needed a second chance at something? 8)

they have recently been taken over by a different group, and they seem a lot better then what the old one was

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Everything I ever ordered from them took forever and wound up being drop shipped from another vendor. I bought some air cleaner parts from them ,When I finally got them they were in OPG boxes.
I gave up and started searching for items my self.
I bought a lot of parts for my El Camino from the same sources that Dixie uses.
I would not recommend them at all. :roll:
NPD is Bunk also took me half a year to get my money back from them. :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor