DRAG WEEK 2019 IN THE BOOKS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple87SS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 14, 2016
Here's my video just posted in the General Section but felt it would fit right in here too. Enjoy!!

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And its raining again.

• Indifferent
Reactions: 1 user

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Buddy was a co-driver and they made it through the whole week after busting the input shaft on their 4L80 last Saturday then rebuilt it with a Facebook trans before Monday. Definitely a "men from the boys" event. I'm in for next year. I think.....

Reactions: 3 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
There's a TON of other awesome individual accomplishments but Bailey ran a 5.998 at 250mph in his "camaro"

Sweet

Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Way to go - you just added a piece of yourself to hot rodding history.

Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Congrats to both Hooptie and Fleming. They looked to have had as much fun as we did. Way to go on running a PB!!

I have to admit, that I was expecting a good time throughout this event, but I never thought that it would be more than what I expected. To anyone considering participating in the future - DO IT!

I hope it's within a day's drive next year - if so, then we'll be there!! I'm gathering up some photos and short video clips to put all in one place - I figure the G-body forum is as good a place as any. For now - getting ready for the trip home :)

Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor