DRAG WEEK 2019 IN THE BOOKS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Oh, I forgot a very important thing that has come from the trip. The Scab has been renamed to Photobomb. It's in the background of a bunch of videos and pictures! Very fitting.....

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
That's just badazz!!!

It’s better in person - trust me. He actually drives that car on 6 second passes. He is a truly talented driver.

2 days left - call in sick - see you at VMP [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
When DW was in IA, MO, IL and WI area 2 years ago I should have went. So damn cool.

I wonder where they are going for 20, maybe a ok, mo, ks area? Been a few years since they hit up the central Midwest.

Kinda sad to see the heavy hitters like Larson, Lutz, Bailey, all running against each other aren't doing it like they used to. Everyone went no prep. I can't imagine the cubic dollars it takes to get a car in the 6's to stay alive.

Thanks for the updates all!!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Kinda sad to see the heavy hitters like Larson, Lutz, Bailey, all running against each other aren't doing it like they used to. Everyone went no prep. I can't imagine the cubic dollars it takes to get a car in the 6's to stay alive.

Screw those guys. Not because they are bad guys or anything, but because the "freak show" Pro Mod vs. Steel bodied drama was wearing thin. The coolest, most relatable, cars run in the mid 8s because anyone could potentially build those cars. But, let's not kid ourselves those cars aren't common place anywhere except DW.

I am still giddy to watch 6 second cars on the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor