What is your favourite G Body?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tkruger

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2015
NY
I vote for the Monte Carlo LS with the Euro nose, not the SS. Not as much of a fan of the SS. The LS is a smooth driving car to just cruse around in. 4.3 with the TBI has plenty of power for that and is reliable. Euro nose gives the front a cleaner look in my opinion. I have an 87.
MS87.JPG

Reactions: 4 users

rfpowerdude

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2013
Palm Bay, Fla
What, no "All of the above" option?!?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
I vote for the Monte Carlo LS with the Euro nose, not the SS. Not as much of a fan of the SS. The LS is a smooth driving car to just cruse around in. 4.3 with the TBI has plenty of power for that and is reliable. Euro nose gives the front a cleaner look in my opinion. I have an 87. View attachment 183837
My BIL had a LS with the Euro front, red with the roller 305 with the 2004R, nice car. What was the usual rear gears in a LS? It was pretty quick.

88marmon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 9, 2021
Bloomfield, NY
I vote GA all the way! I had a 78 when I was a kid. My uncle bought it new and gave it to me in 89 when it died on him. I changed the fuel filter and drove it 300 miles home! I have many great memories in that car, and I’ve been trying to find another decent example to replicate it for years now. i didn’t realize how rare they were back then, and now even more so today. I have a low mile Monte SS, but it’s just not the same….

Kamloops cutlass

Master Mechanic
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
I’m surprised to see that cutlass is most popular , I agree as it’s my favourite too but might have thought Malibu or regal or even MC would take top spot

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Even though I own the two Malibus I still like Regals, Montes and Cutlasses. Picking a favorite would be pretty tough but theres a few things that I know I would never want.
No landau tops, no lower or side body trim, no pillow seat interiors. Gotta have bucket seats. V8 is also a must so that cuts out GNs. Also no black cars. Again no GNs. LOL
I wish I could affors to buy another G body but its never going to happen unless I win lotto.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor