Driver side of car sits low

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Put a Floor jack under the front left and jack it up even in front.

Measure what happens in back.
After he does that he can just toss a chubby girl in the back passenger seat until a more permanent fix is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
After he does that he can just toss a chubby girl in the back passenger seat until a more permanent fix is done.

I'm married... So which is worse? Picking up a random chubby girl for ballast, or asking my wife to sit in the back?

• Wow

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
You got my interest - My El Camino is the same way: the left front and left rear are both lower than the right front and right rear, respectively, by about 3/16" to 3/8". New poly body mounts and new UMI springs with Bilstein shocks all the way around made no difference.

I'm thinking it could be bad control arm bushings, but I'll have to wait until next spring/summer to change those.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm married... So which is worse? Picking up a random chubby girl for ballast, or asking my wife to sit in the back?
Keep her off the board!!!

if she hasn't read the thread, she wont know she is there as ballast. She just thinks you're trying to relive high school days with her and you may score bonus points.

Then there's option two.... strap a keg in the back, removing tap while driving of course.

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
Hey wife, climb in the back with the random chubby girl... I'm gonna try to "level out the suspension"

What could go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Put larger tires on the drivers side~:banana:

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor