Driveshaft Loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
I have one front and back in my 1979 Z-28 RS .Along with a scatter shield.

I also have them front an back on my Z-28, but l got them running off the frame connectors, wasent going to go threw that floor ordeal again.

But at moment l'm building a boxed in tubbed frame for my Monty SS. So just thinking out loud.

Screenshot_20180919-213158~2.png

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
As always, lilbowtie and Donovan have every aspect of their builds best described as works of art - VERY NICE - conforming to both form and function. I'm sure many of you guys have done the same as well. Lilbowtie's rear loop that bolts in is how I intend to install the rear as well. Your photo gave me another idea on how to attach it - thanks.

Generally what happens in my garage is function first. Then 6 months or a year goes by and after I've looked at it about 20 times the concern of form takes over and I revamp it. But that's me and how I roll. Also it gives me something to do over the winter other than sit by the fire drinking spiked egg nog.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor