driveshaft question

Status
Not open for further replies.

PropKat44

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2006
Glenville, NY
Chevyman85 said:
Yeah, it shouldn't take much searching in junkyards to find something. I see a lot of GBody cars lying around, just nothing that I need :? But a drive shaft should be easy enough to come by! What are you doing with the old TH-2004R? What kind of shape is it in? I might be intrested...

Thats weird we both posted at the exact same time! :lol:

nothing at the moment ... its only got 80,000 on it. I just have to get it off the other engine which i plan on doing tonight.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I might be intrested in the TH-2004R if the price was right! Shipping would be quite a bit. But if the core is in good shape it would make a good build project!

PropKat44

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 28, 2006
Glenville, NY
Got It!!! 1980 century 4 door short transmission, long drive shaft $45 bucks Sweet ...Pop some new U joints in and this biotch might actually move under it own power by next week!!

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
PropKat44 said:
Got It!!! 1980 century 4 door short transmission, long drive shaft $45 bucks Sweet ...Pop some new U joints in and this biotch might actually move under it own power by next week!!
There you go! Its nice when they move by themselves isn't it! GBody's arn't the easiest cars to push!

If you still have that TH-2004R around PM me! Let me know how much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor