Drop spindles

Status
Not open for further replies.

79 GP 4 speed

Master Mechanic
Nov 12, 2017
I'm putting 2" drop spindles on my car because it is a driver and don't plan on doing any racing with it. I also wasn't worried about the handling part as I am good with the way it was. I am putting PST bushings in the front so I don't have to worry so much about them going bad. New springs, ball joints, calipers, rotors and pads. Bead blasting the A-arms and repainting right away.

Reactions: 1 user

Dylan88

Greasemonkey
May 31, 2018
I'm putting 2" drop spindles on my car because it is a driver and don't plan on doing any racing with it. I also wasn't worried about the handling part as I am good with the way it was. I am putting PST bushings in the front so I don't have to worry so much about them going bad. New springs, ball joints, calipers, rotors and pads. Bead blasting the A-arms and repainting right away.
Same yeah I ordered some

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
1597193991560.png

download (3).jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Dylan88

Greasemonkey
May 31, 2018
Hey question. Doing spindles and got new ball joints (moog) and got the lower one in with a press took a long time very tight but noticed its not 100% flush but best could get with the hand press. Its barely sticking out just on the side. Will it be ok and seat itself eventually ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor