duel exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2006
im getting headmen full length headers and a duel hump crossmemberfor my cutlass and im looking at the pypes duel exhaust system and i see they list it for about 400 bucks .has any one used the jegs2.50 inch duel kits . and if so how do they fit .or am i better off getting the pypes kit

smoknum

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 20, 2007
I have always used Torque Tech. That seems to be the best mandrel bent systems around for g bodys. The x pipe crossover is wicked and you can have them dump out at the rear bumper like the monte ss or like the grand nationals behind the tires. torquetechexh.com

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
my brothers kit for his camaro looks very nicely built (now if he'd put the damn car together...) and i've heard nothing but good things about them.
i'll post up once mine comes in and i get to install it.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
I just installed a summit kit on a buddy's Cutlass and it was nice as long as you swap out the mufflers. Fitment was great and it was all mandrel bent

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
any word on the Jegs system ? I priced both the Pypes system and Torquetech and it pushed the price over $500 to get it into Canada

Aug 20, 2006
looks like ill be using the pypes 2.50 inch exhuast.that exits on the side .how is the g-force crossmember for installing. i was looking at the jegscrossmember butit looks cheap compared to the g-force crossmember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor