Ebay 15% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
What did u get?
CVR Pro torque 9323 with 3.4 horse and 250+ torque for up to 18:1 compression, I think I have a Tilton on my current engine that works good.

Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
God...……...
I hate to say IT but I feel we are becoming a bunch of women because it's

ON SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord have mercy on me
Woe woe is me

Thanks Linda

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I typically have stuff saved in multiple carts just waiting for me to pull the trigger so saving 15% is a good enough reason to do it.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Usually, they do the 15% coupon toward the end of the month. Almost every month. I didn't have anything on my list worth taking advantage of this particular discount yesterday, but maybe I can find something to save a few bucks on next month. I've already purchased and Nitto tires, aluminum radiator, gas tank, two 140 amp alternators, and a mini-starter, among other things over the last few months. It's definitely worthwhile to keep tabs on their coupon. I saved $60 alone on the tires last Father's day. I keep tabs on it but thanks all for posting here so others can take advantage of it.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Usually, they do the 15% coupon toward the end of the month. Almost every month. I didn't have anything on my list worth taking advantage of this particular discount yesterday, but maybe I can find something to save a few bucks on next month. I've already purchased and Nitto tires, aluminum radiator, gas tank, two 140 amp alternators, and a mini-starter, among other things over the last few months. It's definitely worthwhile to keep tabs on their coupon. I saved $60 alone on the tires last Father's day. I keep tabs on it but thanks all for posting here so others can take advantage of it.
Have to always read the fine print. Sometimes they say it's not applicable to ebay motors items. Which is weird because one time I found an NOS H/O shifter cable I wanted but the coupon was not including ebay motors stuff. Luckily for me, the cable was listed under something else as far as the category, and the coupon applied. :) But always read that fine print so you're not left with a WTF moment.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Since I ordered mine later and didn't know when the code expired I just waited for the discount to be applied to my checkout total for the starter I bought and once it went through I purchased it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor