Ebay 15% off

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
Since I ordered mine later and didn't know when the code expired I just waited for the discount to be applied to my checkout total for the starter I bought and once it went through I purchased it.

Yes, and to expand, just click on the "buy it now" tab, and on the next page, if you scroll down to under the payment methods, there's a line for the coupon code. Click apply and make sure it discounts the item you're trying to buy. If not, just go to another page.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

MC96

Master Mechanic
Dec 7, 2015
Bought a gun drilled lower shaft for my quick change . That was the final piece of that puzzle

Last edited:

trevorjm

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2011
I am late but I used the code to buy the GM clock knobs and a blue carpet dash pad to cover the melted part of my dash. Can't wait until they arrive.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor