EFE Valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
I'm going through the exhaust parts I've accumulated from my parts and it seems I don't have an EFE Valve.

For now I want to run stock exhaust cause one of my parts cars had mostly new exhaust.

So I need to fill that gap where the efe valve goes. I may try some yards to see what they have. I not concerned for it to work, just needs to be open.

Or if anyone else has an alternate solution, I'm open to ideas!

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
I don't think that is the correct one, I think the ones we use only use 2 studs

Your right, there is only two holes. Thanks didn't catch that.

Danser's on 22 in Blairsvill might have one since they had some G's there last time I was there.

I may try them today.

These two hole ones are kinda hard to find online. Found one for $40, but I kinda question the site!

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
There might be a later 2/3 stud set up that works with both the 3 stud truck & 2 stud car manifolds. I'm thinking I have one for my 3 stud set that is like that. I'll have to try to get in the garage to see. This came to me after reading the newer postings.

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
They are discontinued and now very expensive when you do find one. Best bet is a junkyard or Fleabay. I have used broken ones just to get the housing and then filled the shaft hole shut. One side is flat that goes against the flat exhaust manifold. The other side is beveled for the head pipe to seat against. The eliminator spacer is actually a pretty good fix and $40 is not that terrible a price if it gets you a leak free exhaust seal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor