Eibach Pro-Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
I've seen several people ask about how much these drop a car ..... assuming most of us still have the factory springs .... brand new "lowerring springs" will likely raise your car. The advertised "drop" is versus a brand new set of O.E.M. springs

gotmonte

Apprentice
May 24, 2009
When it comes to either lowering springs or coil overs for road racing, coil overs win each and every time hands down but the price is too rich for me right now.

As for lowering springs raising your car, with all the cars I have owned and put eibach pro-kits in, I have NEVER seen my car higher than before the install.

I dont know how you come to that conclusion. And hell, maybe your right. But never ONCE in any of my cars did my car sit higher after an install then before I installed the pro-kit.

I am just sayin'.

As for the roughness. I expect some kidney busting. But I am going for the "look" not the autocross. I would like the car to handle better than my last monte with blown out shocks and saggy springs though. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor