El Camino owner CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed3

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2008
CT
Hi, just wanted to show a picture or two of the "new" El Camino. 1978 with a GM 385 Fast Burn crate engine, 700R4 transmission, 84 Monte Carlo posi rear end 3.73 gears. Chameleon paint and lots of mods to brakes and suspension.
Currently installing a BM mega shifter and I need a bigger tach.

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr32 ... G_0953.jpg[/url]

Oh cant figure out how to link the photo's so they show right away

toner283

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 22, 2008
Durham, Ontario, Canada
When you are in photobucket you need to click on the bottom link marked IMG Code below any picture you want to post. it will copy automatically, then you just need to paste it wherever you want. I fixed the link for you that you posted (it did not work when I clicked on it). Nice Elky.

http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr32 ... G_0953.jpg

and here is the pic:

IMG_0953.jpg

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
welcome aboard! i'm just over the border in put lake.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
great lookin elky, welcome to the site

speed3

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2008
CT
megaladon6 said:
welcome aboard! i'm just over the border in put lake.

I drive thru there all the time on the weekend when it is time for my daughter to take a nap, she will only fall asleep in the car and prefers the Elky. You should be able to hear it coming it's loud very loud.
Let me try this picture thing again. here is one from the front. Thanks toner283 for fixing that.

IMG_0844.jpg

toner283

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 22, 2008
Durham, Ontario, Canada
No problem man, I love the look of the blacked out grille & bumpers. makes it look mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor