El Caminos and sway bars

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
I had a 1986 with the Z15 option package and the F41. Had the thinnest diameter GM bar in the rear (1/2 - 5/8 depending where it was measured from)
Was a Mexico plant build and I was the 3rd owner. Still looked to be a full GM install.

Reactions: 3 users

matty_krv

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 6, 2023
Which frame brace? I was looking to get a shock tower brace
UMI might have something I did get sway bars included in my kit that I bought from them and they definitely make G Body specific suspension components. Also I posted some pics in the “pics videos etc” thread of my ElCo

Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
nice upgrade. i would like to do something to my cutlass, is that some that will make a noticeable difference on a daily drive
My bar is extremely rigid so it definitely helps back there and works great on my Regal which is daily driven in the summer.
On my Monte I have a similar set up but have 2 bars that I welded in.
IMG_0015.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor