Electric "Muscle" Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Meh...Ford, ran the Panther platform for 33 years. Fox was around for 26.

I've just never been a huge fan of Mopars in general. Though a lot of their stuff has extremely dedicated fans. (i.e. Classic Mopars, Dodge trucks, Jeeps, current Charger/Challenger models)

Porsche.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'm not completely against EV's, just against having them forced on us.... If they ever get cost effective enough (as far as miles per charge/infrastructure/battery life/quickcharge @home that doesn't cost $5k) I might look into one... I currently drive approx 60 miles a day, and after a few days of driving, would need a full charge (average affordable charger) that could take most of the day... figure that in with a power grid that isn't all that reliable in my area, and it could leave me high and dry....

Reactions: 2 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Not having a electric grid capable of supporting everyone using EVs is a feature, not a bug.
retardos-png.3526571
The latest grinning-idiot head of Ford said something in this vein a couple years ago. But there he was claiming cars had somehow robbed people of their freedom. So there are convoluted variations on this theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Note also that the WEF assumes the use of EVs, which have batteries, which have precious resources that should be conserved, therefore cars should be shared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Not having a electric grid capable of supporting everyone using EVs is a feature, not a bug.
retardos-png.3526571
They underestimate how much I despise other human beings. At least psychically being around them😁. Everyone I ride shared with, always ended up with me, driving my vehicle. Plus I either had to wake them up or deal with their insanity. My late friend Fritsch was the only one who didn't suck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Wageslave

Royal Smart Person
Jan 25, 2017
Meh...Ford, ran the Panther platform for 33 years. Fox was around for 26.

I've just never been a huge fan of Mopars in general. Though a lot of their stuff has extremely dedicated fans. (i.e. Classic Mopars, Dodge trucks, Jeeps, current Charger/Challenger models)
FCA seems to be the only company that actually listens to what their customers want. I am convinced everything that is not an F-series truck is just a side hustle for Ford and no care is actually put into anything else they make except maybe the Mustang. Kinda the same thing with GM except they also kinda care about the Corvette.

Reactions: 1 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Hot take:
Many of us will be dead before we have to buy an EV. A large amount of people actually want them. If someone tries to take away your car you can literally fight them. If the juice is worth the squeeze, you'll do it.

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
retardos-png.3526571
The Ralph Nader of EV transportation haha.

Ejamacated idguts. Sounds great on paper. I’ll guess if you handed this guy a shovel and asked him to use it to dig a ditch he’d hurt himself in the 1st 20 minutes of use.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Hot take:
Many of us will be dead before we have to buy an EV. A large amount of people actually want them. If someone tries to take away your car you can literally fight them. If the juice is worth the squeeze, you'll do it.
They want them because of the propaganda that the EV will somehow save the planet, or it will stop them from having to listen fart cans in the neighborhood,
Or something……….

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor