Electric "Muscle" Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
They underestimate how much I despise other human beings. At least psychically being around them😁.
I'll raise that bar on how much people as a whole in general society suck as a whole to where we need a nice big asteroid to reset the planet. :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I'll raise that bar on how much people as a whole in general society suck as a whole to where we need a nice big asteroid to reset the planet. :)

They tried doing it with a pandemic but that didn't pan out.

Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
They tried doing it with a pandemic but that didn't pan out.
That was the globalist crap wanting to play their hand.. I'm talking real world natural apocalypse to see what people are really made of.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
That was the globalist crap wanting to play their hand.. I'm talking real world natural apocalypse to see what people are really made of.

That needs to wait a few years until I punch from the service and stop living in a big town.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
They underestimate how much I despise other human beings.
:ROFLMAO: Why I'd rather walk a mile to a small store than ride a bus to a big one.

But that's what experts do for a living: expertise is narrow, so important factors can be conveniently underestimated or omitted entirely.

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
I went on a business trip just outside of Montreal last week. Had to have been 6 Tesla's in the hotel parking lot.

A grand total of one charger working. #2 was out of order.

Got me wondering if those people were planning on driving long distances the next day.

• Haha

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
it's like anything else change is ever-present.like it-don't like it.its happening weather you're on a public forum looking for a tin foil hat or not.embrace what life's given you and carry on.:coffee::blam:

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
They want them because of the propaganda that the EV will somehow save the planet, or it will stop them from having to listen fart cans in the neighborhood,
Or something……….

I'll be the first one to concede that it makes sense for city use. However, once EVs take hold and quiet down cities, how long before they discriminate against ICE owners coming in from the rural areas and ban them? That's BS.

The problem is just how disconnected from reality the WEF-type think-tanks/brain-trusts are. Bored billionaires and mutually-fellating sychophants are a very dangerous thing. It's hive-minded and contrived for their benefit (financially or a sense of self importance). We frequently see these types in the military. The kinds who attended a military college and built a clique and/or those who "know better" and cling to their one good idea and upsell it to everyone for years. It ends up being a stillborn disaster because they never look past the first order impacts.

This is the WEF, industry, and our current government officials. It's always been this way, it just seems like it has either gotten worse or we're all just that much more aware of it. Because they sure aren't hiding it from us the WEF publishes everything on the their agenda which seeps into governments, the Canadian government has their Gazette rife with their poorly thought out ideas, and industry is touting it all as though their hands are tied because of government policy.

It's a human centipede of self-destruction for profit (off our tax dollars).

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor