Electric windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve84

Greasemonkey
Jul 8, 2018
While you are at it hunt for one without a half vinyl top, it will save you a lot of grief in the long run.

My '84 Regal Limited has both electric windows and original half vinyl top. Same car as the covers of these books. Exact color combo. Identical down to WIRE WHEEL COVERS.
regal.jpg
regal2.jpg

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
I'm late to this party, but my 87 Cutlass Supreme has power windows but manual locks. I honestly wish it was all manual, but yeah some Supreme's have power windows, some don't.
I had a buddy that had one with manual windows, but power locks.

57 Handyman

Master Mechanic
Feb 6, 2017
Anyone know of a good HOW TO rebuild power window regulators? I plan to install power window and door locks onto the '87 El Camino I'm restoring for my wife. I have all the harnesses and regulators and plan to use new motors and actuators. A few years ago, I recall seeing a HOW TO on restoring/rebuilding window regulators but can't locate it. Any leads and assistance will be appreciated. Thanks

oldolds

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2017
pine city/rosaila washington
i have power windows and power locks in my 1980 calais and i finally got the windows to work but slowly going up and the locks will unlock but not lock of course everything else is electrically compromised and i am slowly fixing things but the parts are hard to find.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor