Engine Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I finally got around to taking some more shots of the motor. My most recent addition the Serp. Belt conversion.

492097_114_full.jpg

492097_115_full.jpg

492097_116_full.jpg

492097_117_full.jpg
[/img][/list]

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
D's350GP said:
Nice. i see you've got a serpentine belt setup, is that a crate motor?
No, I had it sitting around at my house when my tired old 350 let go. I had it machined at a local shop. They did the short block assembly and then I added everything else onto it from there. It didn't make sense to me to buy a crate motor when I had that avaliable already. Thanks for the comment! :lol:

85t5mcss

Master Mechanic
Apr 24, 2006
Indy, IN
Looks good. I like the serp set up. Pretty clean, too. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Thanks for all the comments guys! Loving the feeback :lol:

Cutlassjim

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2006
Well I think it looks horrible, but only because my engine bay will never look that clean. :p

For god sake everything on the car is almost new or like new and it's STILL not that clean! GRRRRRR
DSCN1191.jpg

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Hahahaha, nice! Hows working coming along w/ our car? So you decided to replace the frontend rather than part it out? Well it'll give it a good story, and some before and after shots. I'd say your car looks pretty clean, mabey it the roads or something around here :D :wink:

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
FULL_MONTIE said:
is that case of oil being used as a speaker box???
Hahahaha, good eye Full Montie! I'm impressed :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor