GBOTM ENTRIES - July 2020 - Wagons Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I know it's an older picture, but it's what I'm able to find at the moment.
thumbnail.jpg
thumbnail (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Break out your Vaseline covered potato and get us some new ones! Down by the beach with some hotties is preferred. ;)
Your absolutely right, Mike.
I'm going to have to provide new photos to my new insurance company anyway....I'm changing carriers.
I wish I knew some hotties I can display along side of my ride. I'll check out the local nursing homes....:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
One of my favorite cars on this site
Thank you so much, that's very kind of you. I could easily say the same about your car. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
How you tucked the rear bumper is the exact look im looking for!!! Its PERFECT!! Nice JOB!!!! :love: BEAUTIFUL ride!!!!!
Thank you, Will.
I know you also own a beautiful wagon, Why not post that? I know your slantback Buick is currently G-body of the month.
Anytime you want to discuss bumper tucking, we'll talk about it. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Thank you, Will.
I know you also own a beautiful wagon, Why don't post that? I know your slantback Buick is currently G-body of the month.
Anytime you want to discuss bumper tucking, we'll talk about it. ;)
Your most welcome my friend!! And thanks for that, I will have to take you up on that talk! ;) I thought about posting one of them up just for fun but figured id step back out of respect to all the people who are eligible to win, just a respect thing :) besides, any pictures I have SUCK lol....I never take any good pictures of anything it seems lol always too busy, or in a hurry. Again, love your wagon and the look is right there 10000%!!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor