Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

85442/86buick

G-Body Guru
Feb 12, 2013
Perth Country , Ontario
congrats on the big move , I am starting the same type of transition ......Toronto is no longer fitting my needs

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
IMG_1082.JPG
On a Gbody related note, while I was there I drove my Cutlass over to have lunch with a buddy. It's been sitting in my parents garage under a cover for months. Fired right up and ran as good as ever. Did I mention the station down the road has ethanol free gas? Cutlass seems to really like Idaho.

Photo from last fall...

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I hope the employment pastures are greener for you in Potatoland. Portlandia seems like a place that needed leaving. Hope your old house sells quickly. If not, go back for one more road trip and haul that lift to your new zip code...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Definitely needed leaving.
I have a couple job plans. Plan A is kinda top secret but will potentially be awesome. Lots of driving though. Plan B will involve more wrenching. Tool boxes have wheels, right?

Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
View attachment 68060 On a Gbody related note, while I was there I drove my Cutlass over to have lunch with a buddy. It's been sitting in my parents garage under a cover for months. Fired right up and ran as good as ever. Did I mention the station down the road has ethanol free gas? Cutlass seems to really like Idaho.

Photo from last fall...
Love those "bumper guards" on the Cutlass, everyone should have some (couple of mine have wood & helped save the free world at one time ;))

Reactions: 3 users

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Congrats on the transition. It cant be easy but the good things never are !

Funny how your new place checks off so many of my wifes boxes
- space / acrerage
- 1 floor ( bungalow )
- water close by
- fruit trees
- large covered deck
- all that's missing is the large outbuilding far away from house ( but close enough to call to when something needs done ) to keep husband and all his noisy smelly toys LOL

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Congratulations for being able to chase after your dreams and young enough to enjoy them.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
As mentioned earlier on, this has been in the works for quite some time. I couldn't be more excited and I appreciate all the support for you guys. My daughter's graduation was last night and my wife's school year ends next Wednesday. I'll continue to fine tune and polish on the house until the 20th when we load the last Uhaul and officially relinquish our Oregon residency. I can only hope that we get some real action on this house before we leave but not holding my breath. Either way, we'll be in Idaho 2 weeks from now.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor