Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Idaho makes Texas look like DC as far as gun laws are concerned. Some of the most upstanding, friendly people I have ever known carry all the time. Guns in the center console, stuffed between seats, it's just how it is here.

The other side of the coin is that you should think twice about driving like an asswipe and flipping people off. Just keeps people polite.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Frankly, 2A was a factor in my move. Oregon, along with the rest of the left coast, is an absolute sh*t-show in the realm of personal freedom right now. The only protected class is the dope slamming, sidewalk crapping, window smashing antifa dreamers. Everyone else is just a source of taxable income for the ruling class. It's hard to be left alone in Oregon.

Ask me how I really feel about it.

Reactions: 2 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Frankly, 2A was a factor in my move. Oregon, along with the rest of the left coast, is an absolute sh*t-show in the realm of personal freedom right now. The only protected class is the dope slamming, sidewalk crapping, window smashing antifa dreamers. Everyone else is just a source of taxable income for the ruling class. It's hard to be left alone in Oregon.

Ask me how I really feel about it.

It won't let me push the like button multiple times.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Well, it would appear that most of my photos in this thread are gone as a result from some undermined/unverified issue with Postimage. The remaining few were posted directly to this site from my phone.

Anyway, I was out of town for work for the last few days and it would appear that not much has been done. There has been more tape and texture and my furnace is hotwired to run 24/7. My electric bill is going to be insane this month.
20180414_152136.jpg
20180414_152145.jpg

Reactions: 7 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well, it would appear that most of my photos in this thread are gone as a result from some undermined/unverified issue with Postimage. The remaining few were posted directly to this site from my phone.

Anyway, I was out of town for work for the last few days and it would appear that not much has been done. There has been more tape and texture and my furnace is hotwired to run 24/7. My electric bill is going to be insane this month.
View attachment 86830 View attachment 86831
It's looking good though

• Agree

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Agreed. It's going to be nice to have it finally finished.

• Agree
  • Optimistic

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So you can just buy a gun there? No arms dealer no 30 day investagation no sign your life away? I gotta get out of here
How about no permits for open carry and concealed is basically a rubber stamp of a couple bucks at probate court and no open warrants/disqualifications?

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014

View attachment 86830 View attachment 86831

With how that work is looking is has to be more than worth the heating bill pain... seriously looks great.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
How about no permits for open carry and concealed is basically a rubber stamp of a couple bucks at probate court and no open warrants/disqualifications?

Open carry is legal in Idaho. You can carry concealed legally without any permits. Just can't go into govt. Buildings, schools, etc.

Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Small amount of progress the last few days. The drywall guys have all the texture up. The finish is called Sun Valley and it seems to be pretty popular around here.
[/url

[url=https://postimg.cc/image/w2i1fntav/]

The finish guys will trim it out next week.

I spent my afternoon mowing the lawn. I just mowed it about 10 days ago and there were spots close to a foot tall already.

Spring hits pretty fast and hard here. The upside is all the color. I've got flowers popping up in places I wouldn't have expected them.

My apple, asian pear, and service berry trees are going off loud too.

Also, this happened about two weeks ago.

[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor