Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Wow! Your own custom flashmob car show in your driveway! I LIKE IT! Name a date so we can all start planning our summer!

CARlisle West?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
It would be fun. Had fieid bream and catfish at poker night this week
Check out the water spout video in the Florida panhandle.

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
After my 78 is back together no prob it's got 2;56 gears! Lol
No way, crew cab ftw! Plenty of room to add one of those c/k series back bench seats that folds into a bed for the drive!

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I was working in Puerto Rico again last week and not a whole lot got done while I was gone. The trim carpenters finished up. There was a lot going on in my wife's library.

The drywall crew still isn't done. The bottom of the stairs isn't textured yet and I started nit-picking the arches. Marked about a dozen spots this morning for redo.

I know none of it shows up in the photos but there are waves on the edges instead of being a smooth arch.

The paint crew showed up this morning to start prepping the trim. No idea when they'll start with actual paint.
Gutter crew is scheduled for Wednesday. Trying to get the stone guy to commit. Cabinets are in the warehouse waiting to be installed with the granite right after. I have a giant stack of lightning and fans ready to go.

The original deadline was mid-May -- obviously not happening. June 1st is not feasible now. We're planning for mid-June now but I won't be shocked if it goes into July. My contractor has been trying to finish his own house so mine hasn't been the priority. He and his wife have been living in a travel trailer for the last month so I kind of understand.

• Winner
Reactions: 6 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
His wife b***es more than you and guess who wins:)
All looks awesome

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Yea I was going to ask where in Puerto Rico you were working I've been all over that island a lot of my friends family's still live there

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I was in Caguas doing more Takata stuff. There should be a couple more events in PR this year. There are several others in Panama, Jamaica, St Croix, St Thomas, and some other small markets. Not sure if I'll be doing those but I really like PR so I'll try to be on the list if I can. There are usually more volunteers than openings.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor