Escape From the Prison Planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I was planning to put in a couple rows of grapes in the back. Never considered them along the wall. That actually might work pretty well if I put some pins in the seams so they have something to climb.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Only plant wild grapes if you don't plan to grow anything else within 50 yards or so of the wall. I've got them in my woods and they take over fast, and they will choke out anything growing near them.

Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
The only thing close by will be sagebrush.

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
As long as you aren't planning to grow a garden or shrubs or anything nearby you'll be fine. I've been fighting with wild grapes for as long as we've lived in this house. It killed one of my knockout rose bushes and I'm still bitter about it :mrgreen:

Gonzo1970

G-Body Guru
Sep 30, 2018
"Better than you since 1975"

Man, I like that... lol

My son-in-law has a retaining wall business.. really knows his sh*t. I will have him look at these pics and ask what he thinks about "Covering it up" or "Making it blend in a bit". Hes got 20+ years under his belt and has done some amazing sh*t, so you never know... he may have an idea.

-Gonz

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor