Ethanol the constant battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
Due to the content of fuel in the gas tank and the very small amount in the float bowl, lines, fuel filter, fuel pump (non EFI)
Longer storage times without stabilizer can and will effect these areas first. I know from trial and error what product to reach for
when it comes to storage of equipment and vehicles. To each his own....
Oh I was not questioning that if you are referring to my post. I believe you wouldn't keep using those products if they had no effect. I was purely speaking to those who want to talk about how ethanol ruins this or that without actually knowing or wanting to know the fairly simple science behind why this happens and what they can do to prevent it.

87BlazeLS

Master Mechanic
Sep 5, 2012
Apopka Florida
No harm done just speaking to the masses nothing to do with your post... Your good.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor