Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
supkylesup said:
its also fun to wake up my ******* neighbors

that is just rude...and I bet if we ask them they'll have a different opinion as to who's the *******.... :roll:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
supkylesup said:
pontiacgp said:
supkylesup said:
its also fun to wake up my ******* neighbors

that is just rude...and I bet if we ask them they'll have a different opinion as to who's the *******.... :roll:

lol you don't understand my neighbors
long story short they deserve it

well even if they do your just lowering yourself to their level and that'll just entice them to up the anti...I can't be bother with trivial stuff like that..

I like a nice sounding car but it doesn't have to be LOUD to sound nice...

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
The thing I don't like about exhaust exiting before the wheels on these cars it the frame rails. Our exhaust run on the inside. So to get it to exit like you want it's going to have to go under the frame, and that can cause clearance issues. Unless you have the rear higher than stock.

And as someone said earlier, it does get old really fast. My old Monza had exhaust like that, for about a month. It drove me nuts so I had it redone out the back. Also, side exhaust sounds kinda funny to me, because you only really hear one pipe at a time.

trog

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2009
tampa, florida
a friend of mine owns circle track warehouse-- he has all the oval pipe, adapters and the boom boxes for out the side
go here http://www.circletrackwarehouse.com/ and tell Brian that Fritz sent ya--all kinds of cool stuff to be had ,my elco sports a lot of Tony Stewart (joe gibbs) stuff, gauges, etc

clsmith1424

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 22, 2010
i got mine out the side about 5 inches in front of the rear wheels and i love it. all strait pipe and if you want that deep throaty sound put in an h pipe youll love it! :D

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
clsmith1424 said:
i got mine out the side about 5 inches in front of the rear wheels and i love it. all strait pipe and if you want that deep throaty sound put in an h pipe youll love it! :D

Got any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor