Exhaust System for Olds 307 Vin 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys have a part number for the left manifold cover that the air cleaner pipe goes to? I can't seem to find any information anywhere.

Also, I recall DoubleV saying that there are two pieces that attach to the Manifold? A bracket type thi and then a heat shield that goes under that? I really can't seem to find any information on this.

How much should I expect to pay for these? I don't know the range that I should be expecting/negotiating to.
I could have swore that heat shield bolted to the center valve cover bolt and two bosses on the manifold, maybe I'm wrong. I have mine just hanging over the header suspended on the valve cover bolt on my Olds powered 4x4.

IMG_20150201_141117171.jpg Here's the parts you need;

Last edited:
Reactions: T.Wagner
All 307's, even ones that didn't come in Cutlass's.

Ok, here's another question...

I just got manifolds in the mail for my '83 H/O. The LH manifold is GM# 22503678 and the RH is GM# 22506300. Their ID codes are 14/17 respectively. On some websites I see that this is the correct pairing, but on others it says that GM# 22521449 is supposed to be my RH manifold... Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks,
Tyler

The 14/17 manifolds are the correct ones by my recollection. I don't know them by the GM part #. Post a pic and we'll tell you for certain but I'm pretty sure they're correct.

I just got some goodies in the mail! The cat is up in Idaho with my girlfriend and I am going to pick that up next week! I'm getting excited to hear and see how this new system is! The mufflers are the Walker quiet-flow 3's because they are a direct fit with the Walker system.
image.jpg

Looks like em to me. You know you need the EFE valve ( aka 'heat riser' ) valve too that goes in between the drivers side manifold and the exhaust pipe right?

Looks like em to me. You know you need the EFE valve ( aka 'heat riser' ) valve too that goes in between the drivers side manifold and the exhaust pipe right?

:blam::doh:

No, I was not aware of that. Even with all the research I have been doing I haven't found any information except from you really. Now, to clarify. That goes between the drivers side manifold and the crossover? What is the purpose of this part? Thanks for your help, you really know what you're talking about and I truly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor