Explain your Screen Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago, right after Al Gore invented the internet, I wanted to contribute to a car forum I had been checking out occasionally and had to sign up to do it. At this point I was a big noob and didn't really care what name I used as long as I could remember it. While I was typing away on the laptop, there was this program called Stargate SG1 on the TV that had this bad villian dude called Anubis. My wife recommended using it because I was "a noob". I was in a hurry so I used it and it stuck. End of story 😀

when i was 16, i bought a brand new S-10 Xtreme, onyx black color.
been using the same screen name for 14 years, because i have a terrible memory...remembering new screen names and passwords is too much for my feeble mind

My screen name was 'borrowed' from a Boston-area rock band once known as Clutch Grabwell and the Leadfoot Horns. It seemed like a fit for the owner of a stick-shift car.

Mine came from my wrecked Regal it was an 1984 With a GN hood that I planned on turning into a GNX body clone hence 84clonewars.

I think mine's pretty evident as well, with the exception that it's not evil as in on the street. but as a 7 year project....every time that I think I'm making progress, the evil comes through and sets me back again.....

If I had to change my screen name, it'd probably be OILMAN, as I work part-time for a 2 man company doing mobile oil changes for a rental car fleet, and have been working it for going on it for about 6 years now.... I also use it as my name in videogames :blam:

HMM ...mine is Nozer cuz i have a big italian nose.. my friends nick named me nozer back when i was in middle school and it stuck..

bill said:
Wildmani said:
wildmani: pretty basic, my name is Ian Wildman. Never had to worry about a nickname in school, I was born into it lol!
Reminds me of a guy I used to bartend with....his last name was Hardman....first name was Tripp.... :rofl:
When i was in grade school, i had a classmate named Benjamin Dover. Later On in my freshman year, I played football with a dude named Michael Oxbigg. Ben Dover and Mike Oxbigg :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor