Explain your Screen Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I see the country moving towards idiocracy, lol.

Oldsmoletick, lol, well, at my old job, I pulled my car in for an oil change (GM dealership), the service manager walks over to take a look at what noise maker pulled in. He walks over to the malibu, looks under the hood, asks :wtf: is that?!?! I reply an Olds 350, he walks around peaks inside lets out another :wtf: , isn't this a chevy? I say yes, he responds, why the hell does the dash say Buick Regal? What the hell do you call this thing? First thing that came to mind Oldsmoletick (Oldsmobile, Chevrolet, and Buick), pronounced Olds Mo Lay Ick :lol: . If I were to change, it would likely be Shaggimo, a spin off of my nickname a friend said while slightly impaired one night :rofl: .

Not that creative

88 - my cars year
Cscb. - cutlass supreme classic brougham

Wildmani said:
wildmani: pretty basic, my name is Ian Wildman. Never had to worry about a nickname in school, I was born into it lol!
Reminds me of a guy I used to bartend with....his last name was Hardman....first name was Tripp.... :rofl:

I am a dancehall reggae artist and dats my stage name .I been stuck with dat for about 20+ years now .

I'm called Roger and guess what most of my cars have problems with......,
One or two people thought I was a redhead, nope, mostly grey now........

Roger.

My screen name can from way back hanging out with my budy. Ther was more then one jeff in our group of friends at the time (4 of us i think). When some one called to see what we were doing it was always which jeff and he would say cutlassj cause i was the one with the cutlass of course. Im still called that to this day and that had to 10ish years ago or longer. right after high school it started i think.

my name goes all the way back to when I was buying my first new car. this was back in the summer of 2001 when AOL chat was popular. I created ghettoracingkid as a screen name to make fun of myself basiclly. It was a joke and it stuck.

now 12 years later im so far from being a kid people get the wrong impression. Im almost 33 and have more then my fair share of what I like to call "life experience"

Mine has a dual meaning. I've been into g-bodies for the past 22 years so I'm a veteran in that sense, plus I'm a USMC veteran as well.

First time i went to sign up for a Gmail account, it said that "[email protected]" was taken. First suggestion was "othtim". I've never looked back, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor