Explain your Screen Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geed_up_442

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
7.5ltr is the liters of the 455. And the cars a 442. Pretty obvious. if I changed it, it would be 18436572 or something like that. Ive given thought to a tattoo "18436572".

rangertom

Greasemonkey
Sep 2, 2012
Independence, MO
Well when i first went in the ARMY i was born in Battalion, Meaning my first unit was 2nd Ranger Battalion at Ft. Lewis, WA. my buddies still call me Ranger Tom so it's just a name i easily remember even though i can't remember much else these days it seems...lol

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I'm really liking this thread. :)

dr78442 said:
This have been my E-mail address since I got my license. (20 years now time flies)

D ........drag
R ........race
78 .....year of my Olds
442.....I wish my cutlass was

Made sense at the time. Now it would be .... ALLOLDS

Glad you said something. I always thought it was a Dr. Oldsmobile reference.
images

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
My initials are T.R.O. I have a Cutlass and 63 has always been my favorite number.

OCS

Apprentice
Jul 15, 2012
MN
OCS
The first car that I ever loved was an Olds Cutlass Supreme. It's been my gamer tag since I was about 15. I just carried it over to the forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor