Factory replacement identification labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

john87442

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2021
Geneva ohio
Ok so I have been trying to find quality items for my rebuild of my 87 olds 442. I replaced my deck lid back in 2000 and thought I kept the sticker that identifies all the options of the original build. Can’t find it. I’m kinda old and forget. Anyway quality is hard to find so after reaching out 69hurstolds as usual has the answer and not just an answer the answer! He not only was able to get me a replacement for the deck lid but I received every possible replacement label on the vehicle and the darn window sticker!! Price you ask good enough that I bought two sets!!! This is a value that I can’t thank him enough. If you’re trying to get your build correct this is something you’re going to want to consider. Again thank you for your quality and craftsmanship on these they look original!

Reactions: 5 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You're very welcome and glad you think they look original because they were designed from originals. Thank you for the props!

Reactions: 3 users

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
You're very welcome and glad you think they look original because they were designed from originals. Thank you for the props!
Do you have a source for replicating the valve cover decal that is my avatar or signature?

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I don't have a source, but I played around with it. I mean, not knowing sizes or anything, I don't think it came out terrible.

Quick draft on plain paper. I need to clean it up in a few spots. Again, I have no sizes to go by. I just eyeballed it.

454 Goodwrench quick draft.JPG

Reactions: 2 users

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Very clean for just playing around. Foil sticker base backer available? I found a guy, he made me some, even used the date I wanted and swapped in the part number for an LS6 and LS7. I will get some measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor