FAST+FURIOUS+THE ROCK= I'll pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRegalHN

Apprentice
Oct 5, 2010
Yeah, so plastered on youtubes home page was an add for another (and hopefully final) F&F movie. And it's gonna have THE ROCK in it.
What's the name of the movie?
The name of the mov... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE NAME IS!!!!
I'm sure it's going to suck.

breeaad

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
I will shine that movie up, turn it sideways, and stick it up your rootie poot candy *ss!!! Can you smell how bad this movie sucks??

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
I heard from a reliable source, who was on set for some of the filming, that this one will definitely be best of the series. The preview looks great as well, so I'll take his word for it. I'm definitely gonna see this one when it's released, if I'm still stateside.

[youtube]bf4oDjHUmkY[/youtube]

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
I'll wait til it comes out on video.... should be 2 weeks after the premeir in the theaters! :rofl:

85montessiride

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 15, 2010
i mite just spend my 5.00 for the bootleg :rofl:

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Qdub24 said:
I heard from a reliable source, who was on set for some of the filming, that this one will definitely be best of the series. The preview looks great as well, so I'll take his word for it. I'm definitely gonna see this one when it's released, if I'm still stateside.

[youtube]bf4oDjHUmkY[/youtube]
Just like flys to a turd in the yard. :roll:

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I'm kinda 50/50 on this series. Some of these were good while others flat out sucked. The first one sucked flat out. Then 2 fast 2 furious was actually pretty decent since there was actually some muscle cars in it. Tokyo Drift sucked too, the only part that was good was in the beginning with the kid driving the monte carlo and racing that ******** in the viper. I could relate to that just because I was the only muscle car in high school and having to deal with ricers all over the place. Fast and Furious 4 was definately the most interesting for obvious reasons.

The parts I didn't like about this series was:
1.) Car meets sure as hell don't have that many hot *ss girls walking around that are single
2.) Shitty graphics such as when they lay on the nitrous
3.) Trashing so many nice muscle cars
4.) THIS DAMN SERIES IS WHAT GOT PEOPLE DRIVING RICE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

All in all, this series captured my interest in my malibu and american muscle as it caused me such a distaste for ricers and all these kids running around thinking they're fast. I haven't even seen the previews for the 5th one yet.

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I've learned to like the series...
... I eventually realised I was taking it the wrong way. You can't go to a F&F movie expecting good acting/plot/script/graphics/etc...

that's like going to the WNBA game and expecting world class athletes... it's just not gonna be that way...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsSmEA2FrZs

lower your expectations. Don't expect to watch a good car movie. Just expect to watch a Fast&Furious movie.

TheFullMonteSS

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2010
Ther was lots of hot *ss girls in those movies? I guess I need to watch them again and focus less on the cars :lol: As far as ricer or muscle goes I like ANY vehicle that the owner has taken the time to passionatly make there own. Might not be to my taste but Ive learned to respect the work they have put in it. That being said I'd drive the orange car they built in the first one.... Think it was a Supra. I will watch this movie when/if it comes out. Hell Smokey and the Bandit 4 never got released but it was in the process of being filmed mid-late 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor