Chrome pass side piece

Trapboss.Gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2023
Oklahoma City, OK
I have my passenger fender chrome piece but I’m not sure how to put it back on, I want to put it on and make sure it stays on so I don’t to lose it on the road😬 I couldn’t find anything on YouTube so please share with me hoe to get this back on properly.

(See picture)

Thanks, Trapboss.Gbody.

Attachments

• IMG_5058.png
    IMG_5058.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 59

Trapboss.Gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 13, 2023
Oklahoma City, OK
Yes, but those look like they are broken, there should be two fingers that gold the chrome piece on. Mine fell off a few years ago, I had to replace the plastic pieces
403Olds

Can you let me see a picture of what it should look like? So I can compair to mine.

Thanks
Yes, but those look like they are broken, there should be two fingers that gold the chrome piece on. Mine fell off a few years ago, I had to replace the plastic pieces

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor