Favorite Bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Royal Smart Person
Jan 13, 2013
DFW, TX
Just realized I haven't posted in this thread.....

Let's see SRV, Foo Fighters, NWA, Son House, Allman Brothers, John Mayer, Tool, Clutch, Corinne Bailey Rae, Eric Church, Social Distortion, Sublime, Beastie's, Wagner, you name it, I listen to it. My buddy said it looks like Helen Keller made my playlists.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
The Monkees did great job with a traditional Spanish Christmas Carol called "Riu Riu Chiu":

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
For those who like jazzier Christmas tunes, Check out Russell Malone's version of "O Xmas Tree":

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
Surprised no one's mentioned this one yet:

Reactions: 1 user

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
My two favorite versions of Sleigh Ride - Tex Beneke and Stu Hamm:

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
Two faves of Winter Weather - Fats Waller and Jo Stafford:

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
No one mentioned the legendary BLASTERS!?! This song "One Bad Stud" which is actually from the 1920's was featured in the movie "Streets Of Fire", a great rock-a-billy soundtrack and an incredible cast of future super stars. This scene is great.

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
Remember when musicians were right-wingers? These guys demonstrated no love for Jerry Brown back in the day.

partsbox

Greasemonkey
May 22, 2016
Maryland
Definitely not for everyone, but one of my favorites:

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Well currently on my thumb drive ( in FLAC format ) ranges everything from Hilltop Hoods, to Johnny Cash, Goddo, anything Strokes anything Jack White and just about anything old school R&B. x3 on no love for Floyd, add G&R to the list. I switch stations and sometimes turn the radio off if they come on it.
It might get loud with James Page and The Edge

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor