ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
This one must be posted already..if not, I'm surprised.

Reactions: 1 user

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
I'm with you Ed! Those were simpler times.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Everyone's fave back in the day....

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
What are your favorite car themed songs?

Mine is Mr. Ford by Jerry Reed.

Rush red barcheta. Because my uncle dose have a country place no one knows about (a closed 30 acer junk yard) that was a farm before 1968. Primus Gerry was a race care driver because he drove a 442 and Kathy mataya ? 455 rocket because a wrecked Delta 88 is a good donor for a G-BODY and can't forget Uncle çracker it's good to be me because seats laid back...T-tops out in my Cutlass supreme! You know that has to be 78-88 unless they are Hurst/Hatch tops

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Rush red barcheta. Because my uncle dose have a country place no one knows about (a closed 30 acer junk yard) that was a farm before 1968. Primus Gerry was a race care driver because he drove a 442 and Kathy mataya ? 455 rocket because a wrecked Delta 88 is a good donor for a G-BODY and can't forget Uncle çracker it's good to be me because seats laid back...T-tops out in my Cutlass supreme! You know that has to be 78-88 unless they are Hurst/Hatch tops
I was gonna list that song but it seemed too obvious a choice. I freaking love that song and that whole album. The first time I actually first listened to Rush other than Tom Sawyer on the radio was in computer class in 9th grade about 4 years ago. I didn't do any work, I just sat there and listened to Moving Pictures the whole class. I sat there stone faced. It's like I was transported to another world. Enough of my rambling lol. Good choices.

Reactions: 1 user

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
I was gonna list that song but it seemed too obvious a choice. I freaking love that song and that whole album. The first time I actually first listened to Rush other than Tom Sawyer on the radio was in computer class in 9th grade about 4 years ago. I didn't do any work, I just sat there and listened to Moving Pictures the whole class. I sat there stone faced. It's like I was transported to another world. Enough of my rambling lol. Good choices.
I also like anything by a little known Jersey band called borialis not because they mentioned cars but some of there early music was written in my SBC powered wight 83 Cutlass. The alum bio by the bass player mentions me even before family and 1 of there songs (the pen is mightier than the sword) was used on the Disney movie catch that kid during the car/ gocart Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor