Favorite G-Body Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GP dash in the Mexican Monte SS is the piece that wins me over. Spoiler delete, 4-speed, GP dash, 350, checkerboard wheels. I'm not a fan of the 81-87 Monte SS or LS cars, but the Mexican Monte is perfect

Reactions: tc1959
The GP dash in the Mexican Monte SS is the piece that wins me over. Spoiler delete, 4-speed, GP dash, 350, checkerboard wheels. I'm not a fan of the 81-87 Monte SS or LS cars, but the Mexican Monte is perfect

The Mexican Monte was my inspiration for the interior of my 86' SS.

Reactions: RustRocket
I'm partial to the Cutlass interior. And to me the GP dash looks like it should be in a Freightliner...

Agree, and as said before, I love the one year only diamond pattern fabric offered in 81 models only...

IMO you can't compete with the Cutlass interior.
GP's are too bulky and Regal/Monte Dashes are just plain ugly.
The nicest interior would have to be the Carmine '78 Cutlass interior that isn't faded.
I saw one in a very rare 5-speed option car that was just plain stunning.
Next for me would have to be a Waxberry '82 interior, extremely rare and has a very unique look to it.

Do you have any pics of the carmine or waxberry? Not sure if I've ever seen them before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor