FB MARKET PLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
What is this "Facebook"? Can I buy it at a book store or is it a mystical world one can live in? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Thats simple, it's something that boomers hate. And the ones that figured out how to use it, use it to brag about the good ole days of drinking water straight from the garden hose, spreading obviously fake news articles, and general whining about younger generations :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
Hey I'm a boomer and I have no use for Fakebook. But then I don't walk into telephone poles while my eyes are glued to a phone. Fakebook: "proof that you are never too old to have make-believe friends".:mrgreen:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Facebook bad! Phone badder!

Point proven 🤣 🤣 🤣

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Facebook is the Walmart of the internet.
Except you can at least usually find what you're looking for in a walmart. Facebook is just filled with the people that you rather never see. All pain, no reward

Reactions: 1 users

Michael Bennett

Greasemonkey
Jun 7, 2018
The only good thing about FB marketplace is that you can vet out the people you are dealing with a little.

The bad is it the search functions are garbage and it doesn't recognize common search modifiers like "*" or ()| that you could use on Cragslist.

So much easier to search for (1978|1979|198*)(malibu|cutlass|regal) on Craigs in one search than 10 searches with FB. And with FB you lose your parameters any time you change locations. Sooo frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor