FedEx package....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it was really jegs? I don't see why a big company, who already has a well established mail order business/site would bother with selling things on eBay. I mean, I have heard and seen crazier things......lol

dlo253 said:
Are you sure it was really jegs? I don't see why a big company, who already has a well established mail order business/site would bother with selling things on eBay. I mean, I have heard and seen crazier things......lol
yes, I have bought from Jeg's, Summit, and even Discount Tire on eBay.

+2 they all sell on fleebay

These shipping companies are automated using conveyor belts for moving, sorting & loading packages. By looking at the pics of the box, the oil bottles probabaly fell out in various places in their automated travel. your contents could be scattered all over. Just my guess.....

Pbngem said:
These shipping companies are automated using conveyor belts for moving, sorting & loading packages. By looking at the pics of the box, the oil bottles probabaly fell out in various places in their automated travel. your contents could be scattered all over. Just my guess.....

I bet money your crap is scattered all over fedex. The jegs invoice states at the top that the order are weighed for quality assurance. It is fedexs issue however I bet jegs will make it right.

cullencombs said:
Pbngem said:

I bet money your crap is scattered all over fedex. The jegs invoice states at the top that the order are weighed for quality assurance. It is fedexs issue however I bet jegs will make it right.
I highly doubt its scattered all over fedex considering jegs would have only stuck the tci box inside there box this is how everything from parts to fluilds have been shipped to me from them.

Isn't there anything from fedex That says the weight? Cuz if it says the right weight, its almost gotta be the driver that took your stuff.

It wouldn't have to be the driver it could have been somebody sorting the packages, or a person loading the truck. There are tons of people that could have ran across the package.

How in the hell could someone loading the truck let that package go on?

-83MONTESS- said:
How in the hell could someone loading the truck let that package go on?

Some people are only worried about there paycheck and nothing else. :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor