Feelin like a jerk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I dont blame you! I would have done the same damn thing. And **** the cool points who needs them when you are born a winner like myself! :rofl:

Well if the dude drove a distance to buy it, and then you back out when he gets there, yeah its kinda jerk like and id be pretty pissed off. But i understand where your coming from, not wanting to sell it, should have came to the decision to keep it a little earlier tho 😀

It's like a girl deciding if she wants to be pregant. She should make up her mind before the guy comes.

BOOM....thats what I was trying to say. then everyone chimes in with their **** the cool points and **** this and that. **** YOU! I was just making the point if guy drove any distance (gas aint cheap) and you told dude a dollar amount that you would take, then renigged, that Id be pissed thats all. Possibly even toss your *ss around for a couple seconds...ha im jokin. but seriously I am glad you kept the beast. love the pregnant girl reference..ha

haha wow, i just posted this to see what other people thought about this, and yeah i lke the girl refereance too haha, but yeah, the distance thing and gas thing is a real dick thing but i made up my mind too late, no money was thrown down so i guess i cant really greive too much.

Don't feel like a jerk dude. My old man once told me that if it was meant to be ....
If you feel the least bit bad offer to buy the guy a beer next time he's around. Apologies go a long way!

well i couldnt get a hold of the guy by phone so i had to text him it all, which i didnt want to do but i was apologizing up and down i still never heard anything from the guy

ERIC87442 said:
well i couldnt get a hold of the guy by phone so i had to text him it all, which i didnt want to do but i was apologizing up and down i still never heard anything from the guy
Then it's time to move on. Glad though that you did make ends meet buy selling your truck. Don't take the flack from here too serious. Lots of people like to throw crap at someone who makes a mistake. You owned up to yours,and that' takes a man. Good on ya!! Remember,bottom line is - you have to look out for #1.

I would feel a little like a jerk if I did that. But the point is I would do it. Trust me, you never forget the ones you let get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor