Feelin like a jerk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh either way life goes on for both of us, he seemed like a good guy, im sure i will get what i deserve for it. but i feel i made the right move, my have not been the nicest move tho. cant do much about it now but to move on, when i started this post i didnt think it would get this long :shock: i just wanted to see what other people thought and i sure got it, thanks for all the imput guys. If i ever decide to sell it again there will be a hell of alot more thought put into it. :blam:

ERIC87442 said:
eh either way life goes on for both of us, he seemed like a good guy, im sure i will get what i deserve for it. but i feel i made the right move, my have not been the nicest move tho. cant do much about it now but to move on, when i started this post i didnt think it would get this long :shock: i just wanted to see what other people thought and i sure got it, thanks for all the imput guys. If i ever decide to sell it again there will be a hell of alot more thought put into it. :blam:

i dont blame you for not wanting to sell it and changing your mind. i also never said a seller cant back out of a deal but fact is if you decide to sell it and actually have a buyer ready to buy it, it's extremely dickish to back out. but hey i'm a honor driven kind of guy, i put massive amounts of thoughts into what i sell others. hell the 82 i sold which was just a parts car i thought about for a while. it was just a parts car, it had almost no value to me but i wanted to make sure i really was willing to part with it.

my point is, given enough times, people catch on that you're not a person to deal with. people dont like flaky buyers or sellers. i dont. if you change your mind before you have a buyer, no harm no foul.

not saying a person cant but that they shouldnt. want to change your mind? great but put more thought into BEFORE you decide to sell next time. that applies to anyone and i am not picking on you by any means. i wouldnt want to give my car up and ive had people offer to buy it, the answer is easy for me, NO. not this one, not now, not ever, not even after i'm dead, it's getting willed to someone else who will keep it running.

i'm just a bit disturbed by the prickish attitudes regarding backing out. you seem like a person who didnt want to and it bothered you and for that you dont seem like a prick at all. but other people with this "**** you i'll do whatever the **** i want" attitude are people i'll be sure to avoid PERIOD.

it's one thing to change your mind, it's another to be a prick about it. you were not a prick others however are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor