Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I like Atco.....................

dragway that is - located in Atco.

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
Think I'd classify New Jersey as bi-polar. The western half of the state is actually quite pleasant, green and lush and worth a visit.

The eastern half and the shores are, I dunno, also sort of storybook material, if you are into stories about post apocalyptic desolation. Lots of industry and little greenery. No birds, the trees eat them. Apart from that, well I'm no Bon Juvie fan either, but Springsteen, well that's another story and to tell that tale you need a wicked amp and some mega serious speakers.

Nick

Generally NJ is split into South and North halfs. Sometimes thirds with South, Central, and North. South and most of Central NJ identify with Philly while North NJ sides with NYC. Northern NJ dominates the state's politics and bullies south NJ around. The southern part of the state hates the northern half and NYC while the northern half looks down on South NJ as a bunch of rednecks.

Reactions: 1 user

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
These guys are your friends....

So what you're saying is.... travel down to tennesse from NY to get your muffler delete on. :LOL:

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
So what you're saying is.... travel down to tennesse from NY to get your muffler delete on. :LOL:
Yep, the new laws won't stop them from doing the work for you!

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015
Sounds to me like you need to find out who voted for this bill and vote them out of office. They should have better things to worry about.

• Optimistic

79 USA 1

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2011
Cheektowaga, New York
Sounds to me like you need to find out who voted for this bill and vote them out of office. They should have better things to worry about.

Will never happen! The legislators are down state and Hochul is the replacement governor. She is already hard at work pandering to NYC and down state as well as pushing a new unneeded stadium for the Bills here in Western New York (Buffalo). In Western New York once you associate your name with the Bills... hell even Ted Bundy could get elected to office. New York has quite a few career politicians who really never did much for the people in their districts but, they did keep a sports team here. Really sad!

Reactions: 2 users

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
Generally NJ is split into South and North halfs. Sometimes thirds with South, Central, and North. South and most of Central NJ identify with Philly while North NJ sides with NYC. Northern NJ dominates the state's politics and bullies south NJ around. The southern part of the state hates the northern half and NYC while the northern half looks down on South NJ as a bunch of rednecks.
Theres also pockets of red towns in the state too.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Every state has its plus and minus attributes. Even New Jersey.

I do recall driving through downtown Trenton in the early 80s. There was more trash sitting on the sides and blowing around on the roads there than I've ever seen ANYWHERE. It looked as if the street corners were used as landfills. If the people would have all stayed inside, it would look more like one of those desolate apocalyptic movies. Pretty nasty. The countrysides there make for nice driving, though. Wasn't bad. But another time, the first time I ever got gas in NJ, I didn't know about the "you can't pump your own gas" rule. I pulled up, hopped out, and started pumping gas. The attendant looked like he was going to have a stroke. Fugg him. I wouldn't let him touch my car anyway.

Forget loud muffler laws. My main concern is the hapless morons that are supposed local community, state, and U.S. so-called leaders we elect try to turn on the existing ICEs with a purpose and shut down our hobby. If that happens, it'll be Road Warrior time. I mean, they can't build vehicles without the computer chips anyway, let alone make them electric. It's pretty sad when there's around 2% or so of the vehicles that are electric, leaving 98% fossil fuel. Yet that somehow gives the greenlight to destroy the current platform before the "new" platform is in place. VERY STUPID. But then again....look no further than those hapless morons. I just hope I can make it to the grave with ICEs. They already want to make self-driving cars. WTF. Just take public transportation if you don't want to drive. Friggin' a-holes won't make flying cars like they promised by now back in the 1950s, so they can all just suck it. :)

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor