Field Car Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieldCarRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2011
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
A few more pics of the new steering wheel...

Attachments

• SteeringWheel6.jpg
    SteeringWheel6.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,295
  • SteeringWheel5.jpg
    SteeringWheel5.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,303
  • SteeringWheel4.jpg
    SteeringWheel4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,293

trocutlass63

Greasemonkey
Aug 26, 2011
Metro Detroit
Great Regal you've got there, it looks like a solid base for a project. The older A/G body style have really begun to grow on me lately, and maybe it's the horn button but that's the first Grant wheel I've seen that actually looks like it belongs.

FieldCarRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2011
trocutlass63 said:
Great Regal you've got there, it looks like a solid base for a project. The older A/G body style have really begun to grow on me lately, and maybe it's the horn button but that's the first Grant wheel I've seen that actually looks like it belongs.

Thanks man! I don't really know what made me think this one would look cool, but I thought it would be a little different and unexpected. The Buick horn button is sweet though. That was the least expensive part of it! If nothing else, this steering wheel is way lighter than the stock one, so I saved a little weight!

FieldCarRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2011
I finished lowering the Buick this week! Enjoy the pics and thanks for checkin' it out!

Attachments

• DSC04011GBOD.JPG
    DSC04011GBOD.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 1,251
  • DSC04013GBOD.JPG
    DSC04013GBOD.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 1,176
  • DSC04008GBOD.JPG
    DSC04008GBOD.JPG
    330 KB · Views: 1,177

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
Looking good. The 78-80 regals are sweet. Love the steering wheel, looks similar to the 80-81 cutlass Calais steering wheels. The wheels look great. Looks like u got the vinyl seats? Cool. I've got a set of vinyl bucket and rear seat out of 79 regal that I put in my cutlass, since the early gbodies got the cutlass style buckets. But I'm missing one bucket, so if u see one good one let me knw. I'd just buy the cover as shipping would be deadly for a whole seat lol.

FieldCarRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2011
Evan's 85 said:
Looking good. The 78-80 regals are sweet. Love the steering wheel, looks similar to the 80-81 cutlass Calais steering wheels. The wheels look great. Looks like u got the vinyl seats? Cool. I've got a set of vinyl bucket and rear seat out of 79 regal that I put in my cutlass, since the early gbodies got the cutlass style buckets. But I'm missing one bucket, so if u see one good one let me knw. I'd just buy the cover as shipping would be deadly for a whole seat lol.

Actually, they are the cloth seats. I'll keep an eye out for a vinyl bucket for ya though ;)

FieldCarRegal

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2011
Here are a few more pics of the lowered version of the Field Car, for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• DSC04021GBODY.JPG
    DSC04021GBODY.JPG
    335.9 KB · Views: 1,126
  • DSC04026GBODY.JPG
    DSC04026GBODY.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 1,111
  • DSC04028GBODY.JPG
    DSC04028GBODY.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 1,126

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
FieldCarRegal said:
Evan's 85 said:

Actually, they are the cloth seats. I'll keep an eye out for a vinyl bucket for ya though ;)
oh ok. They look nice. Thought they were cloth. Ok, cool. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor