Nov 11, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
sweet another guy from winnipeg

grant's prix

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 26, 2007
Great White North
ride

If you have anything you want to know about modding the car, let me know, I have been working on GPs since 1990 in WPG.

IhaveNoPantsOn

Greasemonkey
Feb 22, 2009
Holyoke, MA
On your taillights, did you just remove the emblem? I want to remove mine too, but there's a hole in the lens where a tab on the emblem went into. From the pics, they look nice and smooth. What did you do?

grandprix2+2

Apprentice
Jun 13, 2007
Absolutely Gorgeous car man! Their isn't a thing I don't love about it I love the stance would love to have mine sit like that. Love the color had an 81 regal with the same color scheme. Does it have the dark blue interior as well? Would love to see some pics. I'd also love to see some closeups of those taillights. Very clean car looks mean and sounds like it will back that look up soon too. I also think the exhaust looks nice. Good luck with the build!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor