Finally complete! 4.8 install and paint

Status
Not open for further replies.

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
lg1200 said:
aw man this thing is nice...how did i miss this thread? real nice bro...real nice.
x2! Great work and wagon! I'm just down the road from you, in Newport! Welcome!
I am assuming by Rod Run" you were talking about the Spring Grand? The family and I were up there in the 85, but just cruised.....gotta love the traffic!

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
papabearxl said:
lg1200 said:
aw man this thing is nice...how did i miss this thread? real nice bro...real nice.
I am assuming by Rod Run" you were talking about the Spring Grand? The family and I were up there in the 85, but just cruised.....gotta love the traffic!

Wow !!! I bought my 83 wagon from a guy in Newport TN ! Not to hijack the thread but its a small world !

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
tc1959 said:
Real nice wagon. Good work. 8) You might be able to fit a cutlass top plate on that radiator.
I just did mine on my 78 El Camino.

What did you use for your electric fan set up ? It looks like its factory.

topstring

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2009
Tennessee
Yep the spring grand run.Im over in Tazewell. Traffic was a bear.

topstring

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2009
Tennessee
What did you use for your electric fan set up ? It looks like its factory
I went to the junkyard and bought some camaro fans.i believe ls fans ,but possibly are 97 back..i can't remember.They fit the original malibu radiator perfect and sit right on the core support and with fan straps through the radiator are held in place.

topstring

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2009
Tennessee
Oh and by the way...... You say there is some people that don't like it? Tell them to get an eye exam.
Man you wouldn't believe people that give smug looks or outright say they dont like wagons no matter how slick.Doesnt bother me much.I love it. I do get alot of looks and good comments also tho.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
topstring said:
Oh and by the way...... You say there is some people that don't like it? Tell them to get an eye exam.
Man you wouldn't believe people that give smug looks or outright say they dont like wagons no matter how slick.Doesnt bother me much.I love it. I do get alot of looks and good comments also tho.

Suits me fine...leaves the good ones for those of us that DO like wagons.

Nice car, looking towards an EFI swap myself.

Well done! :banana:

papabearxl

Royal Smart Person
Sep 2, 2008
Parrottsville, TN
mikester said:
papabearxl said:
lg1200 said:

Wow !!! I bought my 83 wagon from a guy in Newport TN ! Not to hijack the thread but its a small world !
Hmmm.....and Newport is so small, there is a 90% chance I would know who you bought it from.... :D
Even smaller world, It says you are in NY... I was born in NY, and my wife was, too, about an hour from where I was born, and we didn't meet till about 7 years ago here in Newport......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor