Finally found the wheels I'm going to get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAWSS

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2009
Ft.Hood, Texas
drogg1 said:
JAWSS said:
So you think everything has to be about performance?

No, he was not saying everything has to be about performance if you read what he said.

If you read what you quoted you would see that it was a question, not a statement.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
JAWSS said:
drogg1 said:
JAWSS said:
So you think everything has to be about performance?

No, he was not saying everything has to be about performance if you read what he said.

If you read what you quoted you would see that it was a question, not a statement.

And I gave you an answer to your question.

kingcolbert83

G-Body Guru
Mar 26, 2008
Why is there always an arguement about rims? People act like they cant be taken off.I personally dont like anything over 22 on a gbody but that is my opinion and my taste. Mostly because they sit up too high. Now tucking 24's is more of my taste but there are alot of factors that play into somebody lifting and somebody tucking. I don't knock people with big rims. Cars come factory with 20's today and majority of the cars at car shows or being built by companies that we buy products from have rims unless they are pure drag racing. I have respect for the classic look and big rims. The two can be tied into together and done tastefully.

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
You can have both, just won't be cheap

l_2693fb34a29540fda8b3114046e1e2cf.jpg

DSCN1152.jpg

untitled-3.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Same car

And another one

SDC10140-1.jpg

l_5206fd450df84c478adb68f202cf639b.jpg

l_a9de2389bbae4b65ade703d3a8b4e0dc.jpg

l_cc3efda420154c7ebf3467f21ec4e83f.jpg

l_db0e82a1aaf744eebd74674ad91faf7b.jpg

[youtube]NUHkM7u7Od0[/youtube]

Same car

l_007b570ed998467a8a4a41bb9e4f0a32.jpg

JAWSS

Apprentice
Sep 23, 2009
Ft.Hood, Texas
drogg1 said:
And I gave you an answer to your question.

So he has a publicist now? Hilarious. Last time I checked, I was asking him...not you. I am sure he has a mind of his own. I wouldn't like others speaking for me... I would rather let you know where it's coming from so you fully understand it. It's good you circle track guys stick up for each other... :rofl:

Respected_Cutlass

Apprentice
Jun 5, 2009
I can't believe there are still people out there that hate on others cars. If we all had the same styles, tastes and ideas the world would be a boring place.
Let it soak

I can't believe there are still people out there that hate on others cars. If we all had the same styles, tastes and ideas the world would be a boring place.
You must have forgot already :rant:

Circle track guys? :bs: Is that what you call it?

Go back to 99'. Dubs were hated then by "circle track guys" as much as they hate 30'' rims today. 18s as well I'm sure. Then cars started to roll out the factory with them and well hmm its okay I guess.

Most guys who can afford these outrageous priced rims 99% of the time have money and will drop the best chevy engine they can find (not afford, find). A few more suggestions and tips and they will have the dream car most people always wanted cept' for that damn paint and dem big *ss wheels. I wish I had money like that. I'd only do 22s as well unless I was just straight up rich and could afford multiple cars. One would have 30's... Just because.... The top black GN looks real good with those rims. I couldn't believe someone said something about the body lines or something or another.

Some guy posted some little black wheels on this thread and said he wanted them. I guess everyone liked them, huh? No one said two words about those.
The guy w/ this icon :puke: ... LoL! Life won't get any better, I promise. It's as easy as :blam:. If there is one thing I know about people. It's that closed-minded people are not truly happy and get to know them and boy are they miserable. Closed-minded = stuck <---- you do the math... Open your mind and your world will change... Oh, that's right, your stuck... poor fella...

And the guy who moved this thread, you are very picky about being all original about your car I know. There are thousands of threads with cars that don't fit in the all original category in each forum here. 22'' torq-thrust II are just as custom as 16" torq-thrust II, u know? Y'all folk gotta lotta cleanin' to do heard?

Maybe you should just tattoo this or something. Can't say it isn't true... Can you? Then why do you keep contradicting your beliefs?

+rep for Jawss.

I go to check my email and what do I find?
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Black-people-must-leave-NJ-apf-1749619349.html?x=0

Some people are robots. I wonder who has them programed... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor