finally some old pix

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
85_SS said:
Those are the wheels that came stock on my dads 87 (that you have pictures).

at one point I thought i was going to get a set for my 87, that is till I tried installing the set of Keystone Klassics the prior owner of it gave me and said they were on the car....calipers dug into the wheels going around corners, I suspect the 15" Monte rims were to clear 12" F-body rotors

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
and see my 87 gained a set of Monte rims, the local Olds guys I swear were rounding up the pitchforks and torches, even still I get people from boards viewing the pix and telling me to lose the Chevy rims.....despite the fact I've indicated that car isn't in my possession anymore
Ctlspsssd.jpg

this car was stolen

85_SS

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Sorry to hear about the theft :(

Ya, some Olds guys can get a little whiney when it comes to Chevy... That being said I am usually one to keep a car brand specific, but I like the look of the chevy rallies on my parents Cutlass - and also the shaker on my Monte 8)

Furtrader

Master Mechanic
Jan 5, 2006
Ottawa,Ontario,Canada
My car has the 14 inch N66 wheels.I just stripped the black paint off to re-do it and decided I liked them better all chrome.I did sand blast the rust from around the lug holes and painted it silver.

rimcloseup.jpg

SBCregal

Master Mechanic
Jan 22, 2006
I've gotten a bit of slack for having monte SS wheels on my regal. Not nearly as much as I have for planning on putting a sbc in it. Seems everyone thinks i should put a 3.8t in the car... i just dont have the money!
The monte wheels look pretty good on my car, I think. It's the same sort of thing, they match the two-tone grey/silver. Will post pics when i figure out how.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor