First Gbody and new to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Bandt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2016
Welcome to the forum. That's a great looking Cutlass! Reminds me of an '83 4 door Cutlass I owned a few years ago except yours is 10x better shape. Share some more pics if you've got them. Did you do a frame off?
Not a total frame off..I replaced everything from the windshield forward. Luckily the body is in excellent shape with only 60k original miles. I'm putting the front clip back on tomorrow and finishing all the small stuff. I'll share some pics tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 users

79Bandt

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2016
Sweet man, that's always exciting! If you haven't been well informed yet, we all love some pics and videos! Get er dialed in and post em up!!!
Definitely will! It's been fun working on this project...something different that you don't see everyday. It's funny..my license plate reads GRAMPS 82!!!!

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Definitely will! It's been fun working on this project...something different that you don't see everyday. It's funny..my license plate reads GRAMPS 82!!!!
I would leave the plate just to mess with people! Maybe get some new whitewalls or a better tire if you haven't already, cause most likely your gonna light them things up!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky

That seals the deal on the Sleepermobile!

• Agree

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Thanks! I'll be firing it up Friday!!!
Try and take a video. Always good to do that. Very fond memories to look back on. Shame I didn't take one of mine, but I took loads of pictures.

• Agree

Bar50

Royal Smart Person
Jan 1, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Looks spectacular! I dig the sleeper vibe, or 80's cop show detective look...bring on the chase scenes! I would totally keep some white walls or paint some on a set of drag radials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor