first ricer kill with a BUICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop the hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2008
Alright, so last week had a long day at work in the engine room and just wanted to get home. Cruising up 28 on the cape doing 55 (cause I already got my 200 dollar ticket on the this road) I came up on a newer acura rsx type R. Had the standard gay body kit, ugly *ss wheels, and dieing gerbel loud exhuast. I cruise by him doing the speed limit and laugh. The moment he gets the chances he gets next to me matches speed and then drops gears and floors it to try and get me to run him. The John Wayne in my head said, "LETS GET TO IT". I pull next to him and tell him on my P.A. system to honk three times when he's ready. One, Two Thee, I pulled back to second and dumped the secondaries on the edlebrock and watched the shocked look on ricerboys face as my half primered, mid body work, BUICK, just blasted his Type-R. I love sleepers, buicks and chevy small blocks. Happy hunting!

drop the hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2008
Yeah, Cobra C.B. has the P.A. set up with speaker.

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
Ever run this car at ye ole test & tune to see what she does?

drop the hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2008
Vern said:
Ever run this car at ye ole test & tune to see what she does?
Havent yet, closet track is 2.5 hours away in New Hampshire and isnt worth it. Do for transfer soon, so hopefuly next unit has a close track. All the online calculators say it should be a low 14 car and I'd believe it if I could get her to hook up. Tires are loosing there bite and posi is burnt out but once those porblems are alieviated she should hopefully dip into the 13.9 range

v8power

G-Body Guru
Aug 24, 2007
green bay WI
care full when you use the word "ricer" midwestls guy might get pissy about it.

drop the hammer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 16, 2008
v8power said:
Alright IMPORTS

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
v8power said:

actually, guy's I have no problem with it. It's fine. The only problem I'd had is someone calling people with big wheels names, the people not the cars. See the difference. What I find funny though, you'll like this, is the guy who talks so much about how heavy or how ugly they are has picture's of not one but two cars in his garage with no wheels at all :lol: Nice jack stands you got there, are they the lightweight 2 piece carbon fiber ones or what? Can we stop now? Are you done?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
nice kill sir, i love hearing these storyies......dieing gerbil exhaust haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor